About this printer
We’ve 3D Printed over 500,000 highly-complicated Metal parts, so you don’t have to.
The DMP Factory 350 has been developed exclusively with real-world feedback from our customers and the production teams in our advanced manufacturing centers. The result? The industry’s best integrated solution for metal additive production. Each DMP Factory 350 comes with patented technology, rigorously tested LaserForm metal materials and 3DXpert software designed for the metal additive manufacturing process. Leverage material databases with extensive process parameters for precision 3D metal printing to help your company accelerate production and speed-to-market. 3D Systems world-class application engineers will work side-by-side with you to ensure your success.
Vacuum chamber concept for high repeatable quality
Due to the unique vacuum chamber concept of the DMP Flex 350, argon gas consumption is heavily reduced while at the same time showing best in class oxygen purity (<25 ppm). This results in exceptionally strong parts of high chemical purity.
DMP Flex 350 is designed for flexible application use for R&D projects, application development or serial production. Yet it is easily scalable for volume part production. Quick-swap build modules and fast powder recycling speed up production. A central server manages print jobs, materials, settings and maintenance for 24/7 productivity. Metal additive manufacturing software 3DXpert is the industry's most powerful tool to prepare and optimize part data quickly, enabling rapid design for metal additive manufacturing to shorten production time and increase part precision.
- Reduced weight/light-weight design
- Orthopedic and spinal implants
- Simplified assemblies
- Reduced number of parts
- Conformal cooling
- Enhanced fluid flow
- Conformal latticework
- Topology optimization
- Mass customization
- Fast production times
- Integrated solution (for printers, materials, software and application support)
- Extensively tested and fine-tuned process parameters for each LaserForm material
- Enhanced productivity & management with central DMP server
- Minimal waste of materials
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Quick turn-around between builds
- Advanced Quality Analysis option available with DMP Montioring and DMP Inspection
- Produces parts not normally manufacturable
- Uses Direct Metal Printing (DMP) technology
- Build volume (W x D x H): 275 x 275 x 420 mm(10.82 x 10.82 x 16.54 in) –height inclusive of build plate
- Unique vacuum chamber concept
- Best in class oxygen purity (consistently below 25 ppm)
- Quick-swap build modules
- Fast bi-directional powder deposition