About this printer
The VisiJetM2 CAST 100% wax material melts like standard casting waxes, with negligible ash content in casting. This material is durable for handling and casting fine features, and the high contrast purple color allows for better detail visualization.
Featuring fast wax patterns production, at up to 10x faster print speed than similar class solutions, and even faster workflow with single lane builds, the ProJet MJP 2500W improves the casting room efficiency. With a 3.7x larger build volume capability than similar class printers and 24/7 operation, this affordable printer’s high productivity means fast amortization and high return on investment.
High resolution patterns
Consistently print sharp edges, extreme crisp details and smooth surfaces with high fidelity, ideal for intricate precision jewelry pieces manufacturing with reduced metal hand polishing.
- Pre-series and series production of jewelry metal pieces
- Customized jewelry metal pieces manufacturing
- Figurines, replicas, collectibles and art pieces
- Get more patterns faster to keep up with your metal casting workflow
- High fidelity patterns you can rely on
- Exceptional sharp edges, fine feature definition and smooth surfaces
- Greater geometric freedom with effective supports removal
- High performance, durable casting wax
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
ProJet MJP MultiJet Wax Printers Tech Specs (English A4)
ProJet MJP MultiJet Wax Printers Tech Specs (English)
ProJet MJP Wax Tech Specs (Chinese)
ProJet MJP Wax Tech Specs (English A4)
ProJet MJP Wax Tech Specs (English)
ProJet MJP Wax Tech Specs (French)
ProJet MJP Wax Tech Specs (German)
ProJet MJP Wax Tech Specs (Italian)
ProJet MJP Wax Tech Specs (Korean)
ProJet MJP Wax Tech Specs (Portuguese)