On-demand Webinar - How Metal Additive Manufacturing Delivers New Efficiencies in Lightweight Parts
Learn from additive manufacturing and aerospace experts to reduce part weight while increasing part functionality and optimizing material usage. Learn how the integrated combination of Design for Additive Manufacturing (DfAM) software, advanced metal additive manufacturing, and thoroughly developed metal materials and print parameters is leading to a revolution in the way metal parts are designed and produced.
Watch the webinar to:
- Design for metal additive to enable lightweighting
- Produce lighter/stiffer parts and enable the addition of heavier assets
- Improve part performance, reduce in-flight fuel use and material waste
- Reduce part production times by 50% or more
Learn from an expert: Bryan Newbrite
- 10 years of additive application engineering experience in technologies for aerospace supply chains
- BSc, Aerospace Engineering, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Hear customer use cases from Thales Alenia Space, Airbus Defense and Space, and the European Space Agency.
Register here to watch the webinar now.